PHASE 1: GENERATING IDEAS
- 01/06/2018 Ideas workshop: co-creation for thinking up new ground-breaking projects and solutions.
The end objective of this workshop is to create multidisciplinary teams, with experts and participants on the course, with the aim of developing ideas and projects in the circular economy through the dynamics of co-creation.
Presenter: Irene Lapuente of La Mandarina de Newton
- 04/06/2018 Project selection workshop: validation and evaluation
Once the proposals have been defined, there will be a selection of those considered most viable and practical to carry out by the researchers and experts. The aim of this workshop is to study the viability of the proposals and their maturity.
PHASE 2: TRAINING
- 06/06/2018 Legal framework and incentives of the circular economy
Information about the circular economy package of the European Commission and other normative European strategies and proposals. International initiatives. Strategy for promoting the green economy and the circular economy by the Government of Catalonia and European projects for the practical application of the circular economy.
Social empathy and user experience
- 08/06/2018 Knowledge protection
- Basic concepts
- Types of protection
- Internationalisation of patents
- Licence contracts
- Technology valorisation models
Presenter: Xavier Vallvé, manager of the Valorisation and Patents Office of the UAB
Valorisation of a circular economy project
- 11/06/2018 Mentoring session
Individualised monitoring of the project by experts in the circular economy: Inèdit, Simbiosi, Lavola
- 15/06/2018 How to finance the project
- Accounting and finance concepts
- Design of an Investment and Financing Plan
- Provisional results and treasury
- Break-even point calculation
- Main factors in financial failure of the business plan.
Presenter: Lluís Rodriguez, Lecturer in Economics at the UAB
- 18/06/2018 Presentation techniques
This session aims to ensure that researchers are capable of presenting their ideas and projects in public clearly and concisely and at the same time able to communicate the most important and convincing aspects. Information structuring and synthesis. Capacity to hold the listeners attention.
Presenter: Bibiana Villa
- 29/06/2018 Presentation of projects and selection of finalists
During this session the 5 finalist projects will be selected.
PHASE 3: IDEAS COMPETITION
- 05/07/2018 Final presentation and prize-giving
Participants present their project before a panel of experts in the generation of business ideas and the sponsor companies. The winning project will be chosen and the prize-giving will take place.